WP5 – Co-design, Profiling and Performance analysis
Lead beneficiary: Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC)
- To implement the co-design processes within the project.
- To execute on different platforms and architectures the performance analysis of micro-benchmarks and industrial use cases to spot performance issues at three levels: core, node (including accelerators) and cluster.
- To provide feedback to code developers (WP3 and WP4) on recommended improvements to address performance issues.
- To offer continuous, on-demand analysis support to WP3 and WP4 developers on the code improvements that have to be implemented within the project.
- To gather and communicate best practices and guidelines about how to program, run and configure OpenFOAM’s simulations on different architectures.
- To interconnect the requirements of the developers (WP3 and WP4) with the inputs of computers architecture designers, programming model developers, and system administrators in a truly co-design process.